Thursday, June 17, 2010

HUE JEWELRY ~ GONE GLOBAL!

When one of my awesome customers, Danielle Ochs, e-mailed me to let me know she had taken a trip overseas and given one of my designs to a college student she taught in China, I thought it would be a great idea to highlight a "Gone Global" section on my blog.

I am always thrilled to ship internationally and actually LOVE when customers from other countries find me on Etsy as they are browsing through jewelry. Listed below are some places other than the US that I have shipped to since my online shop has been open (unless I missed someone in my research).

Portugal ~ Denmark ~ United Kingdom ~ Bosnia and Herzegovina ~ France ~ Sweden ~ Canada ~ Japan ~ Vietnam ~ Greece ~ Germany ~ Australia ~ New Zealand ~ Belgium ~ Italy

If you have given hue jewelry as a gift to someone as Danielle had or are an international hue customer and would like to be included, feel free to send a pic or leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!

So here is Liz, Danielle's adorable Chinese student, who was given a pair of earrings from my shop. How fun to know someone across the world is wearing one of my designs!!! :) Thanks for sharing Danielle!

2 comments:

  1. Australia! Great to see that made the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very amazed by the data of this weblog and i am glad i experienced a look more than the blog. thank you so much for sharing these kinds of excellent information.
    gold buyers Houston
    gold buyers in Houston

    ReplyDelete